Dear Harley-Davidson® Family,
While all of us, as a society, deal with the increased impact of Coronavirus/COVID-19, We want to make sure you know we are taking every precaution to make sure our Dealerships are safe for our customers and employees to continue with business as close to usual as possible. Our Dealerships will remain open. We are following CDC protocols as well as public health official’s recommendations.
- The CDC Recommended events with 50 people or more to be postponed or canceled for at least 8 weeks. After careful consideration, we have decided to postpone all our major Dealership events scheduled from 3/16/2020 until 5/15/2020.
While we have elected to postpone our Dealership events, ALL PROMOTIONS for the events remain available to our customers. We prefer to work with you by appointment to remain under the 50-person recommendation. We are also undertaking the following precautionary measures:
- We have increased janitorial services, including frequency and level of disinfecting cleaning in and around our Dealerships
- We are limiting how many people are involved in each transaction
- We are making sanitization pumps available in our Dealerships
- We are recommending any employees not feeling well to stay home. If an employee at the dealership is presenting symptoms, they will be respectfully asked to vacate the premises
- If you don’t feel comfortable being in the dealership for purchase, we can handle the transaction via phone/web and do a home delivery.
- We encourage all customers, as well as Dealership staff, to take extra precautions, including frequent and thorough handwashing to prevent the spread of any illness.
We understand the serious nature of the Coronavirus. We are in this together. We will remain open for all your Harley needs and will cater to your needs in every way possible.