Now Is Your Time Learn To Ride a Motorcycle in Dallas
Imagine Life After You Learn to Ride a Motorcycle
For a long time you've experienced a soul-deep longing to feel the thrill of the open road. You have a choice on where you go to learn and we send our customers, staff, and friends to the best.
Sign up for your Dallas motorcycle riding class now!
The owners, managers and rider coaches at the GO Motorcycle Training are dedicated to providing the highest quality motorcycle operator safety courses in the State of Texas. They offer the following courses: scooter school, basic rider, advanced, private lessons and tutoring.
REQUIRED GEAR FOR ALL DALLAS MOTORCYCLE RIDING CLASSES
- Long sleeve shirt or jacket
- Long pants/jeans (No holes)
- Over the ankle low heel boots or high-top shoes
- Eye protection such as goggles, sunglasses, shield, etc.
- DOT approved helmet; If you do not own a DOT approved helmet, they will loan you one for the class
- Gloves that cover the entire hand, riding gloves
If you need to be fitted, visit Dallas Harley-Davidson®for a free fitting before or after your class!
Texas Motorcycle License Requirements
Under Texas DMV guidelines, anyone who drives a motorcycle must have a Class M motorcycle license or motorcycle instruction permit. In addition to testing, all first-time original applicants must visit a Texas Driver License office and do the following:
- Complete the requirements for an original applicant.
- Present a completion certificate of the Motorcycle Safety Course (MSB-8 or MSB-8R), approved by the Motorcycle Safety Foundation. This completion certificate waives the driving test if your 18 years of age or older.
If the student is 18+ and already holds a valid driver's license there is no longer a need to take the written test. Take your course completion card to the DMV, pay the endorsement fee, take a new eye test and picture, and wait for your new license complete with Class M endorsement!
Once your licensing requirements have been met, a Class M endorsement will be added to your driver's license. Remember... the safe operation of a motorcycle requires practiced skill, knowledge, and a respectful understanding of the limitations imposed by the operator, the machine, and the environment.
CONTACT US TODAY