One of the best things about Harley® lovers is how it’s always easy to find a gift for them. Harley® is always coming out with new choices for apparel, motorcycle customization, home décor and more. If that person in your life loves Harley, Dallas Harley-Davidson® in Garland is the place to shop.
Remember, we special order! If you get to the store and you can’t find what you’re looking for, talk to an associate. They’ll get it for you. Just be sure to allow a little extra time for it to get here. Here are some of the best Christmas gift ideas for Harley® lovers in 2019.
A Harley-Davidson® Motorcycle (Duh)
If it ever entered your mind to surprise someone with a Harley-Davidson® for Christmas, this is the year to do it. All of our pre-owned inventory is priced to move, and with our wide selection, we’ve got something for everyone. Or, check out our new 2020 Harley-Davidson® motorcycles for sale.
If you don’t ride, you may not know how freakin’ cold it gets on a bike during winter. Even when it’s 50 degrees outside, the wind chill makes it freezing. That's why heated gear is sure to be a much-appreciated gift. Here are a few of the best options we have in stock right now.
- Tourmaster Heated Pants – These unisex pants are guaranteed to keep their legs and knees warm. They’re water and wind-resistant, with a soft, warm fleece-lined inside and a polyester exterior that keeps out the elements. They’re compression spandex, so wear them like long johns under jeans. Heated fibers are embedded in the front. Your rider can choose the amount of warmth they need with three heat (up to 126 degrees Fahrenheit) settings accessible through the waistband. Plus, they’re hand-washable!
- Tourmaster Heated Jacket – This will become their favorite jacket because it’s versatile enough to keep you comfortable in Texas bi-polar temperatures. The exterior is a soft shell fabric tough enough to provide abrasion resistance. Side stretch panels enhance comfort. Inside seven different heating zones distribute warmth throughout. Crank up the heat when temperatures are low, then wear it as a lightweight windbreaker on warmer days.
Buy both and keep your Harley lover toasty all winter long. Don't forget face masks make great stocking stuffers.
Harley® Lego Kit
The Lego lover in your life will have hours of fun with this one. Replicate a real-life Harley-Davidson Fat Boy with 1,023 pieces, solid-disc wheels, a teardrop fuel tank, integrated speedometer and dual exhaust pipes. Make memories with your kids or create a conversation piece for your office. Either way, you won’t believe the level of detail you get or the fun you have putting it together.
If you’ve got a toddler, teach him or her to live life on two wheels with a Strider bike. They’re sure to be a hit because they teach balance and coordination without your toddler having to pedal. They’re a great gift for kids from 18 months to five years.
Everything Harley® makes is unique. We've got jewelry choices for men and women in a wide range of prices. Here are a few options that are new for the holidays 2019.
- Celtic line – Stop by and check out these men’s necklaces, rings or bracelets. They’re sterling silver, with blue detailing on one side and the H-D® symbol on the other.
- Watches – Get him a timeless timepiece. Ours are built to last, so this is a one-time purchase he’ll treasure forever.
- For a gift exchange – If you need a gift for a friend or co-worker, check out our What’s Your Word bracelets from myintent.org. They’re great because they’re stylish, inexpensive and personal. For a little more, gift a stunning Thierry Martino leather bracelet with a winking Willie-G skull. We also carry beaded bracelets that are perfect for stocking stuffers or gift exchanges.
- Jewelry sets she’ll love – This year, the snowflake earrings or necklace are a popular choice she can wear all winter long. They’re sparkly and dainty, with a tiny bar and shield at each snowflake’s center. Or check out our earrings and pendants in rose gold with black stone accents.
For the Traveler
If the Harley lover on your list who goes on long road trips or has a lengthy commute, we've got you covered. One of the most popular gifts this year is Harley-Davidson's water-resistant handlebar mount phone carrier. It keeps their map at eye level and protects their phone from the elements. We've also got some new arrivals in the luggage department. Ask to see the Premium Onyx luggage that goes with their traveling style and motorcycle type.
Why Shop Here First
Black Friday and Blacker Saturday are November 29 and 30, and Dallas Harley-Davidson in Garland is the place to be. You won't have to fight off the crowds at the mall or burn a tank of gas looking for parking at Wal-Mart. Avoid the crowds and enjoy free coffee and breakfast while supplies last. Plus, we'll wrap your presents for free every Saturday in December. Get in touch to find out more.