1334 W Centerville Rd, Garland, TX 75041
February 22, 2020 8:00AM - 3:00PM
H.O.G. Southwest Regional Chili Cookoff
Dallas H.O.G. #1869 presents this regional cookoff on Saturday, February 22 2020! Cooking starts at 8 a.m., sampling and judging starts at 1 p.m. Winners announced and awards presented starting at 2:30 p.m.
Official rules include:
- Teams must furnish their own cooking supplies
- All chili must be cooked on site with scratch ingredients on the day of the cook-off
- No fillers (beans, pasta, rice, hominy etc)
- No commercial mixes permitted
- Chili ground meat or ground chuck only (no cubed meat)
- One pot of chili per team (minimum 4 quarts) max 4 members per team
Ingredients: Meat, chili powder, other individual spices, chopped onion, tomato, sauces, peppers and similar ingredients are acceptable. No vegetable chili.